vrijdag 13 november 2015

Pakjesboot

Hallo Allemaal / Hi Everyone,

Het was even stil op mijn blog de afgelopen dagen. Maar ik was heel erg druk. Druk op een leuke manier. Ten eerste heb ik een aantal kaarten gemaakt voor Design Teams waar ik in zit. Deze komen later op mijn blog. En als tweede had ik mijn zusje een grote pakjesboot beloofd voor in de etalage in de winkel. Dit was behoorlijk wat werk maar hij is af :D

It was a little bit quiet the last days at my blog. I was really busy. At the first place I made a few cards for the Design Teams were I'm in. You will see those later. At the second place I made a promise to my sister. I should give her a large steamboat. It's a ditch tradition Sinterklaas. And Sinterklaas always comes with his boat from Spain to the Netherlands ( it's a tradition for kids). So I made a big boat for her.


Ik heb de boot gemaakt van heel veel scrapbook papier. De boot heb ik zelf bedacht en getekend en opnieuw getekend en toen gemaakt.

I made the boat with a lot of scrapbookpaper. I thought everything about the boat myself, I draw him and draw him again and then made him.


Op de boot heb ik nog een aantal kadootjes gelegd. De reling is gemaakt van sate prikkers en touw.

On the boat I put some little gifts. The railing of the boat is made with little wooden  sticks a and a lot of rope.



Zoals het hoort op de pakjesboot zijn er ook de slingers gemaakt en natuurlijk de cabine en de pijp.

Like it should be I also made some garlands and of course the cabin and the pipe. 


Morgen is het zover. Dan komt Sinterklaas aan in Nederland. Dan zal ook de stoomboot in de etalge staan bij mijn zusje. 
Leuk dat jullie zijn wezen komen kijken en tot een volgende keer!

Tomorrow is the big day. Tomorrow Sinterklaas will come to the Netherlands. The steamboat will be in the window at my sisters store....
 Thank you for coming by and I hope to see you soon again. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten